Dry, red, irritated, and hypersensitized skin can occur as a result of impaired barrier function from wearing protective masks. Help prevent and treat these skin concerns with PCA SKIN® kits developed in partnership with an Advisory Board of dermatologists.
- Hydrate skin and improve the skin’s barrier function
- Calm, soothe, and heal irritated and damaged skin
- Includes free protective mask
- While supplies last
Easy Application Steps
- Apply Creamy Cleanser to damp skin and massage into a light foaming lather. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apply Hydrating Serum and then Vitamin b3 Brightening Serum evenly to entire face and neck in the morning and evening.
- In the morning, follow with Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
- Apply a thin layer of Skin Procedure Ointment only to areas of the skin that have a tendency to experience pressure or friction from PPE masks, such as the bridge of the nose, cheeks, and behind the ears. Reapply as needed.
- Put on personal protective mask, ensuring areas of pressure or friction align with areas where Skin Procedure Ointment was applied.
See individual products for key ingredients.